19.9.06

New Challenge



After 3 Interviews, I started to work for ERA Europe as a Web Developer on 1st of September. What a nice timing, I got the chance to attend to Real Estate Training at Realogy in New Jersey, then spend a amazing weekend in New York and then, visited our Team in Orlando.

Here you can see mostly the european management.

www.era.com is the 5th biggest real estate company in the world ---- also in Search Engine Ranking :-) Check out the Link popularity check.

It was a big fun, to meet all this people. We watched the Musical "Chicago" at Broadway Theater. Usher was starring and he was suprisingly confident, smart and the best perfoming guy on the stage.

I spend a wonderful weekend in NYC with nice company. We went to beautiful french restaurant in New York Soho with Michael, our czech lead. I also visited BB King Club what was also big fun. My favourity place in NYC is Central Park.

At ERA Europe, I am going to help out with european business. Our team is based in Orlando, so it is challenging to work on long distance. Skype and Messenger is a great help :-)

Orlando is amazing nice, warm and relaxing. I was pretty overloaded with al those new informations and new business.

I hope to get back soon and watch the lizards on the streets. I only saw one :-)