19.9.06

My old Job


Well, I have pretty hard time behind me. It feels like a divorce to quit a job after 4 years.

All this question "why do you quit". Are you sure? Uhm..

My last day was on 31 of August 2006 and on 1st of September, I started to work for ERA Europe as a Web developer.

I grow up at 3B in ColdFusion Development, Search Engine Ranking and Management of international online business.

I would say the greates fun was working for Innovation Department at 3B Scientific since April 2002 till 31 of August 2006. 3B run/debug/develop Online Shop for educational products in 7 languages(incl.japanese & chinese), 7 independend country domains (usa, france, germany, spain(andorra, portugal) , hungary, germany (swiss, austria), USA (mexico) and for rest of the World. Check out the USA SHOP - 3B Scientific pride and the best horse smile.


My greeting to all my ex-colleagues.
It was and it is great international team.

I hope, I will get the chance to edit this blog later, when I find the time....